02 July 2007

Plans are important

I don't need much in a woman....she just has to be sexy, secure in herself, funny, strong enough in our relationship to ignore men that hit on her, like old cars and motorcycles (and not necessarily nice ones), not be afraid to get dirty, have an interest in things larger than daily life like art and conceptual ideas, enjoy travelling, sitting on the front porch, sometimes doing nothing at all, be proper in the company of others but more relaxed at home, say what she's thinking about when she's thinking about it, and realize that sometimes i need to just take off and go for a ride by myself. And listen; have an interest in my life. ok, that's quite a bit. some tattoos wouldn't hurt either. a rockabilly girl that's not rockabilly because its cool, but cool because she's rockabilly. or something like that, you know, genuine, no posers, no fakes, no phonies, no whiners, but a few rough edges...

In return, I will realize that she needs her time and that sometimes I can be annoying and should just go away. I'll try not to get loud or innappropriate in social settings, and i'll do my best to make her feel like an honored woman. I'll show her i'm glad she's with me and that i need her. I'll pull my weight and support us as best i can. i will listen when she needs to talk, and respond when she needs me to respond. As long as i have my garage to keep messy, i will keep the house orderly, i will keep it repaired and nice-looking, and the yard will be presentable.

Just love me for who i am, faults included, and treat me the way i deserve, and i will do the same.

No comments: