24 September 2011

Juxtaposition

Today's balance reminds me of another day, years ago-it was my last day spent with Jonathan Snyder.  The morning was connected to nature-a polite canoe paddle down the Eel River with Jonathan and his dad, spending time together, quietly, enjoying and interacting with nature.  In the afternoon, we went and saw the blockbuster movie Twister. The rest I'd rather not discuss.

This morning, I woke up, eased into awakeness, cut my hair, got my workout on, showered, dressed and, armed with a fresh cup of coffee, wandered down the street to peruse the art festival in downtown Carmel.  I spent the morning drinking coffee and chatting with artists specializing in various forms of expression.  This afternoon I plan to head over to Castleton Mall, an jarringly different sort of shopping experience, wander around, and then take in the new blockbuster movie Killer Elite.  I just hope this evening is entirely different that the one following the similar day.



No comments: