18 September 2011

new tattoo idea

"Don't question why she needs to be so free..."

A crescent moon, throwing moonbeams, above a dancing girl framed by palm trees, possibly with a motorbike leaning against one of the trees.

All black, as usual, and filled in using dots, instead of traditional solid black. I mean, parts of it will be solid black, but instead of fading from black to gray, I'm thinking fading from black to closely-spaced black dots, then gradually farther-apart dots.

I'm thinking this is a half-sleeve, wrapping completely around my right bicep, with the moon centered on my shoulder, and the moonbeams radiating over my shoulder onto my back and collarbone.

I'm not really sure it needs to have the Rolling Stones quote on it, but the Stones are one of my alltime favorite bands, and that's the feel of the tattoo...plus some other concepts. I like to have several meanings behind every bit of artwork I get on me.

Now, if any of you would like to finance this artwork, please don't hesitate to step forward and make yourself known!

UPDATE:  its 9/28, and tomorrow at noon I report to the tattoo shop to review the drawing and if its good to go, take a seat in the chair!

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

I know the perfect long haired woman to base the picture on :) tee hee